Monday, March 04, 2013

Gold Fish Crackers




 GOLD FISH CRACKERS...

These were super easy to make and sooooo good! I'll be making these more often than not. I got the recipe from Pinterest, and the link sent me too the cup cake project blog I copied the recipe and gave it a try. This is how they looked.......




 And now here is the recipe....

1 C. A.P. Flour, 4 T. Cold Butter cut into small pieces, 8oz of Cheese, I used left over shredded colby jack and shredded sharp cheddar (to use it up before it went bad) 1/2 t. Salt and Pepper. 

Pulse the above ingredients in a processor until it looks like corn meal.




 Then add water VERY SLOWLY like a drop at a time with the processor on low. Only add enough water to make the "meal" Ball Up and Ride the Blade. I knew when that was because my processor almost took a dive off the counter! :)






 Then Wrap the Dough Ball in Plastic Wrap and Put in Fridge for 20mins-24hrs. 



Roll out to 1/8" Thickness, using a small cutter I used stars. Cut out as many as you can. Place on a baking sheet lined with Parchment paper. I didn't have any so I just sprayed the pan with oil. I sprinkled mine with just a touch of salt. You could also sprinkle with Parmesan cheese too. Yummmm... Bake 350*f til they are golden and crispy or about 15-20 mins. 





 Then Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment