Friday, May 13, 2011

Sun Sun SUN!!!

 Sunday was Mothers day.



 I love my momma so much. She has taught me so much in my 20 years of life. And now as I prepare my self for marriage and living on my own she is teaching me more and more every day.



She gives me little hints here and there and shows me things she does that helps. I'm very thankful for having such a Great Momma. I love her.
 Proverbs 30: 28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 29 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”








Saturday my fiancées sister graduated from College and she asked if I would be there to celebrate with her and her family. It was a nice graduation. I was there just a year ago to see my Darling walk up to the dean and shake his hand as the dean gave him his diploma.
 Also last year at this time my darling was away in China. And as I sit here in the sun pourch, I can only wonder if He will ever go away again, or if I ever will?!? I've never really been far from home. Never been on a plain. Someday I might.
 Well Enjoy the Sun that is Sunny, and have some Fun that is Funny. Till next time,
With Love, Prayers, and Blessings.

~*Caitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment