Friday, May 13, 2011

A prayer for our Garden

Thank you for my garden, Lord, and for each tiny seed
that sprouts and blooms so beautifully to fill my soul's true need.



Thank you for the pleasure, Lord, I find here on bended knee
for my garden's glory surely is a blessing sent from Thee.







I see Your love reflected in the color of every bloom;
a rainbow of Your splendor in every tint and hue.






Each tiny, dew-drop coated bud a promise of Your love,
nurtured by warm, summer sun You send from up above.


 



I thank You for the gentle rain that that feeds the dry, parched earth
and freshens air and leaf and tree and gives each one new birth .





 

I thank You for the gentle breeze that bends each petaled head
and gently carries butterflies throughout my flower bed.







I ask You for Your Blessing, Lord, upon my little plot of land,
may it grow and flourish guided by Your hand.





 

Thank you for the pleasure, Lord, I find here on bended knee,
and in each flower that blossoms as a blessing sent from Thee.



~*Caitydid

No comments:

Post a Comment