Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Spring....

Well today is another beautiful day! The sun is shining and the wind is blowing. I have to go to work today but I'll be outside all evening so I can just soak in the Son!
 God has truly blessed us with this nice weather this week. Though chilly at times it is a blessing to see the sun. Easter was a nice day. Mom had to work till two and after she got home we left for our grandparents.
 There we gatherd with My oldersister and her husbond and my niece. My Grandma, Grandpa, Mom's brother and his girlfirend.
 It was a nice day. Dinner Lots of Desserts and Playing egg hunt!!
When we got home that evening I was soo tired from chasing my niece around the yard that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pellow. It was a great day to remember the Wonderful Gift God has givin us and to remember How He Died for our sins!
 I have been singing a lot lately.
That seems to happen a lot this time of year. My heart is joyful for the weather and my soul just wants to PRAISE GOD with the beautiful voice he has givin me. Also about this time of month/year is when my dad and I feel a little down because the last weekend of March marks the anniversory of my Grandpa Toneys' death. He is my dad's dad and he was my best friend. My dad tends to get a little grumpy because he is sad I just get a little depressed. It happens every year so we learn to cope. I miss him greatly.
 he died when I was four in a half years old. I believe he was 75 when he passed. I still miss him like he died just yesterday. But now He is with my Father in Heaven along with other relitives.
 Well that is about all I have to say today. I'll write more when I remember.
I pray that God Blesses Whom Ever is Reading This. And I Pray That We May Meet In another Time and Blessed Place!!
 With Love and Blessings,
Caity! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment