Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Busy Little Bee.

I've been a busy little bee lately.
 I've rearranged the living room and have been cleaning and simplifying like crazy.

 My Darling Chris and I are celebrating our 1 Year Anniversary this weekend, and we are having some friends over for a pic nick. So I am trying to make the apartment as big as I can incase we get rained out. The Kitchen has the stay the way it is, Unless I tare out the cabinets.
















 But the living room, Now that was a job well done.




It looks bigger, and more comfortable. I am really liking the new set up.


















I may not have a  balcony or a terrace but I love having the table by the windows so I can get the breeze as I work or eat. :)


I had thought about moving the book shelf, but it's too heavy and the only place it would really go is in the corner where the roof leaks. And I don't want water dripping on my books or sewing machine.


I like having Chris' China stuff up. It makes a good accent wall, and Chris loves to talk about his month in China where he made the scroll and got the sward in a gift shop when he saw the Terracotta Soldiers.





No T.V. yet. But our laptops work just fine. :)

















Plenty of walking and foot room now. And if you sleep on the couch, if the semi trucks and police car sirens don't wake you up, the morning sun will. :)






















Honey Oat Bread. After it raised I drizzled some Honey on top then some oats then baked it!



As I worked, the smell of bread filled the whole apartment! Chris got home and thought I had some beer. Silly boy.


 Well that has been my week so far. Next to rearrange is the bed room. :)

 Have a wonderful day.


Many Blessings.

 ~*Arielle*Caitlynn*~



“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”


― William ShakespeareA Midsummer Night's Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment