Monday, May 27, 2013

Praise The Lord,

 Yes, Praise Him!
My Darling Husband, Chris, Has a job! He is bar-tending at a Country Club and is loving it. We did bar-tending school over Christmas Break and ever sense he has been looking for a job and now he has it. He is driving about 45 mins to get there, but the tips he makes is enough to pay for gas. I'm so happy for him. Now if only I could find a second job...
 Well I do have something.....
I will be selling my crafts at The Little Red Hen Shop, my momma sells some of her stuff there, like her soap and crocheted dish/wash rags. I'm very excited about this. I'll be one step closer to maybe starting up an online boutique like I have always wanted to do. If you are near the area you will have to stop by. Momma is going to be Featured for the month of June. I'll be there with her. http://marketlanesoapcompany.blogspot.com/2013/05/market-lane-soap-company-at-little-red.html

 Well other than jobs, life here in our little apartment is about the same. I've been sewing like crazy, and enjoying the cooler days. Right now I've got the living room windows open and some clothes on the drying rack, drinking some sweet tea, waiting for my darling husband to come home.
 It's a nice evening. It's also quite here in our little town. And I like it.
Last night, I got to go out with some friends from our Young Married Couples Sunday School Class, to the Taste of Cincinnati. I kind of felt like the third wheel not having Chris with me, but I had fun. Got to try some yummy things. I really liked the chocolate dipped strawberries! I've been wanting fresh from the garden strawberries for a while now, but these were not too bad. Just right on a warm evening.
 I went home this past week to work on my crafts for ~*Caitydid*Creations*~ and to help momma with her stuff to sell. It was a good week. I also stayed at my oldersisters to baby sit. I was way beyond worn out when the weekend was over. My niece and nephew were wild things, but I had fun. I can't wait to have my niece over for sleep overs this summer. We will do lots of girrly things. Like get our hair done, go shopping and play dress up. Watch movies and eat popcorn. I can't wait. :)

 Oh, goodness. Life here has felt as if it's slowed almost to a stop, but at the same time, feel as if I can't keep up. It's almost been a whole year sense our wedding. But I feel like it was just last week I was still planning. One full year and so much yet not alot has happened. We are still in our little one room apartment, still working at the college, no little ones yet. But yet, we have had so many first holidays, car accidents, outings, dates. It's been a crazy rollercoaster, this year has. Let me tell you. Marriage is not for the weak of heart. Ups, Downs, loop de loops, curve balls, enough money one day, no money the next, hugs and kisses one night, fights and sleeping on the couch the next. But you know what?!
 I wouldn't trade my life for any other. I love being a wife. I get the chance to support my husband and he supports me. The love we share will never be replaced. God has truly Blessed us, and I am so Thankful. Thank You Lord. Thank You.

 I hope you are enjoying your life. Many Blessings,
~*Arielle*Caitlynn*~

No comments:

Post a Comment