Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Planing is now underway!

 Well I can now say that my fieance' and I have a date set! October 20, 2012.
Only 22 months from this one. (SIGH) I just still can't believe I'm planing a wedding. MY WEDDING! It all feels like a dream to me. Here I am turning 20 in just 3 1/2 weeks and still wanting to color in coloring books and play polly pocket with my niece and just sit in my room and listen to music like I'm 12! Oh goodness.
 Don't get me wrong I'm very happy and Very excited about all of this but at the same time I keep thinking I missed something. But I don't know what. Hmmm.
 Well anyways. Planing is underway. We have the date set, the wedding party all figured out, now we just need a guest list and place. And that's the majority of the planing. All that will be left will be Dresses, Suits, flowers/decorations, and cake/food.
 Well we definitely have time. All I'm worried about whether he can focus on school. I know I wouldn't be able to. I guess that's something I can help with and pray about. I just want to make sure he does what he wants to do. And that he gets what he wants. Like a job where he can do what he is going to school for. And live where it would be convent and close to his work. I'll get a job close to where we live also. Maybe work in a cafe' if we are close to one or a department store. Just part time work.
 I have all of these thoughts running through my mind 24-7 and it's starting to drive me crazy. I can't sleep sometimes. But they are all good thoughts. Good because they are about us. Where WE are going to live, where WE are going to get jobs. Stuff like that.
 Well that is all that is on my mind today. I'll have more to come. Trust me there is allot to think about.
Have a blessed day.
 ~*With Love, Prayers, and Blessings*~
              A. Caitylnn P.(G)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! At least you have a lot of time to put things together.

    ReplyDelete