Thursday, February 04, 2010

My Reminders of GOD!

O LORD, hear my plea for justice. Listen to my cry for help. Pay attention to my prayer, for it comes from honest lips.

~ Psalm 17:1


Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.

~ Psalm 16:1



I love you, Lord; you are my strength.

~ Psalm 18:1



The Lord will work out his plans for my life -- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

~ Psalm 138:8



The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

~ Psalm 37:23



He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

~ Psalm 40:2



Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18





So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.

~ John 13:34



We who are strong must be considerate of those who are sensitive about things like this. We must not just please ourselves.

~ Romans 15:1



Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.

~ Romans 12:9



A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.

~ Proverbs 17:22



Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.

~ Proverbs 4:23



Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

~ Proverbs 3:5



He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.

~ Psalm,



I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.

~ Isaiah 57:15



There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

~ Proverbs 18:24



The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.

~ Proverbs 27:9



Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.

~ Psalm 37:7



Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.

~ Psalm 103:2



Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.

~ James 1:19



… let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.

~ Hebrews 12:1



And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

~ Romans 8:28



God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

~ James 1:12,



Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

~ Psalm 5:3



Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

~ Psalm 25:5



My child, listen and be wise: Keep your heart on the right course.

~ Proverbs 23:19,



For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

~ Philippians 2:13



For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

~ Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment