Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cabin Fever


I'm getting so bored with winter! It's pretty an all but I like being outside in just jeans and a tee shirt and jacket. Not 5 layers of clothes.
I'm getting tired of being stuck at home all the time. Sense there is a lot of snow and drifts on the roads I am not aloud to go anywhere besides school and back. Maybe the store but that's it.
I want to go out side and get some sun. I want to go places and hang out with my friends. I want spring so bad! I would love to start planting my garden, and working with my horses. I would LOVE to be able to go on more hikes and be in the woods across from our house.
Go to the beach and splash around with Friends, go to camp and be closer to God.
*SIGH* Spring sounds only like a dream right now. Just a dream that I can not have.
I can't believe that it's only February. Winter has really just started for our neck of the woods. And I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Yesterday morning I went out to feed my horses and my Mare was just being soo goofy!
She would snort and run around and flip her nose through the snow and give me little shoves so I would loose me balance and fall a little and she would bother the pony and make him all mad. It was so funny to see her like that. and I could see me in how she was. I'm so tired of these four walls! I need to get out for a day or two.
Awe well. Spring will soon be here and I can't wait.

With Love and Blessings
Caitydid!

No comments:

Post a Comment