Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My day.....

So this is pretty much how my day goes-

7:00am- mom comes in a "tires" to wake me up.

8:00-8:30am- I roll out of bed, brush my teeth, walk into the kitchen get my coffee started and head out to feed my animals.

9:00am - I drink my coffee while I get ready for school and catch up on my Facebook Yahoo and Gmail. (Now I will blog a little too)

11:00am - Eat lunch

11:50am - Leave for school

12:30pm- Class starts, get on bus and head out for Job Shadow at the C.Co Head Start.

3:00pm- go home.

4:30-5:00pm eat dinner

5:30-6:30pm- Feed animals

7:00 and on- Hang out in house with family. unless it's Monday then My little sister and I go Contra Dancing or if it's Wednesday i go to bible study with my really good friend!

So that is my day. Really boring, but busy. I'm still trying to find a good job and trying ti get into some GED classes so I can go to college.
The school I go to is just an afternoon class for Early Childhood Education. I'm not a fan of the calss but it's a good skill to know if you want to be a Preschool Teacher someday! :)
Well I have to go and finish getting ready.
Blessings!
Caity.

No comments:

Post a Comment