Saturday, December 30, 2017

Living...

 As 2017 draws to a close, Everyone is setting their "New Years Resolutions".

-Go to the guy-Be healthy in some new fad-ish way-Find inner peace-Forgive and Forget-

Blah-Blah-Blah...

It's all excuses, all fake. I'm sorry, but, NO ONE Keeps Their Resolutions. I never did. I never will.

But, I'll tell you what I will do...

 I'm going to keep being myself!

I'm going to take care of myself-Love myself-Accept myself-I'm going to TRY!

 Try to be more positive-try to be more accepting-try to be more forgiving-try to me more-ME!

 This is a resolution that everyone and their mothers should set. But let's not call it a resolution, let's call it... LIVING.

 Because that's what it is! That's what we all should be doing-Living.

 ~Don't be so busy trying to make a living that you forget to LIVE~

So, 2018, Let's all just get along and live our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment