Saturday, September 02, 2017

It Has Begun!!!!

 Good Saturday Morning To You!

 Well, It's started. I ordered a GED practice book a few days ago and I am now on the path to finally getting my GED and possibly taking the ACT and starting some Online Classes.
 I'm so nervous about this. I was never very good at taking tests, or sitting down for lessons. Hopefully Josh will be patient with me as I go through this small struggle of anxiety, self doubt, and worrisome sleep. But I know it's for the best and that no matter the outcome of all of this, I will have tried my best and it is going toward something I've been wanting to do for a very long time.
 I am so grateful for Josh when I made the decision, He supported my ideas and dreams, and has offered to help me in any way. I also have some amazing friends who are saying that they are so proud of me and believe in me.
 I'm wanting all of this time and effort to go towards getting a degree in Early Childhood Education. I've always wanted to work with children, from day one to pre-k. I'm enjoying my job very much and seeing and hearing this kids learn new words and skills, it just melts my heart.
 I'm almost 27 years old. It's time I do something for myself and my future along the lines of education.

So...

 Be ready for some posts where I may say things like, I Can't Do This! I'm So Stressed and Confused.

But also be ready for some posts where I might say, I DID IT!! THIS IS HAPPENING!!

I'm scared, nervous, excited, happy and ready for this to begin.


 Many Blessings.
~*Arielle*Caitlynn*~

    

No comments:

Post a Comment